White DE version 2

Monday, November 07, 2005

In a Heaven of People, There's Only Some Want to Fly...

New MOTM. I have been meaning to put this up for a couple weeks now, but it involved shuffling some files and I just never got to it. Alanis has revisited one of Seal's greatest hits with 'Crazy'. I am posting the James Michael Mix here, but would suggest you listen to the Eddie Baez mix if you get the chance. I would post it here, but the file size is larger than Insight lets me allocate per user. :(

Anyway, it's good...and the video is amazing...I love a good twist. (What I do not like, however, is her being with my boyfriend Ryan Reynolds.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Man said...

yeah, I don't care if she's Canadian too, he can do better. and by "better" I mean one of us!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home