White DE version 2

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Tummy-Box Feels Broken

Stayed home from work today. Not to get too graphic, but things are coming out of both ends that I don't remember ever having seen or eaten.

This is going to be a short post...Just a couple observations.

SATC on the WB. I managed to catch almost every episode when it was on HBO. After the end of the series, when they put it on TBS, I was a little worried. I didn't know how well it would translate to basic cable. What would Sex be without all the ...well... sex? It actually turned out pretty well, I thought. There were times when it was glaringly obvious that something was missing, but good overall. Now...they are having it on the WB. It will take a lot, I think, to show it on basic-basic cable. WB...you are now entrusted with one of the best shows of all time. Don't fuck it, ok?

Ellen's new season. Remixed themesong...new concept for this season. I have watched enough talk shows to know that drastic changes sometimes are a death knell for a good show. It still looks fun for now, so we'll see.

I am going to go lay in the bathroom some more...have fun, kids.

**Oh...check out the title link of this post to meet Salad Fingers. His tummy-box feels broken, too. And he doesn't like your mouth-words.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Wow... maybe that Mexican food adventure wasn't so smart after all :-P

Feel better Matt!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hrmm.. you were feelin pretty good earlier last night :-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Hope you feel better soon...you didn't over do the weekend did ya?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

dear god, Ethan just wants you to eat the whole damn cupboard. PURGE HONEY PURGE!! lol j/k (well if you wanna, go for it) I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home