White DE version 2

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday Dinner

had to work again today...no biggie...

Brittnie invited Lynn and I over for dinner tonight with her brother, Andy...he's a little Delta Chi and one of my super favorite people. We had chicken and pasta, bruschetta, and salad. The bruschetta was, in a word, awesome. Andy made this awesome garlic, olive oil, something paste for the bread that was SO good...the pasta was good, chicken - yummy...the salad had this great vidalia onion dressing... fantastic meal...

Then we sat down to watch A Lot Like Love with Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. It was worth the $4 I spent to rent it...but I am in no hurry to watch it again. It had a good ending, though, and that was worth it. I also rented Assault on Precint 13 and Alone in the Dark. Assault looks like it might be good...at least I remember liking the preview. Alone in the Dark, on the other hand, we rented only because we felt bad for the alcoholic 30-something that star in it...Christian Slater, Tara Reid, and Stephen Dorff.

Blah Blah...work tomorrow...blah blah...nothing of interest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home