White DE version 2

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well, It Doesn't Suck SO Bad...

...when I can come home and know that I made $30/hour for the day. It DOES suck so bad, though, when people are tard-buckets.

OK, so I sell shoes...I do it well. I know what I am doing. If you ask me for a size 8 and I come out and tell you that a 9 is my closest size in that shoe...do NOT ask if there is an 8 again. Do NOT ask for a 7 1/2 or 8 1/2, either. Aren't those closer to 8 than 9 is? Well, then...I would have brought them. (I can count.)

Also...When I tell you that I do not have your size, but I do have 1/2 a size up and the shoe runs small - do NOT tell me that you are a 'true size x' and refuse to try it. You're not...I guarantee it. No one wears the same size in all styles/brands of shoes. No one...no, not even you. Shoes sizes are not regulated...by anyone or anything. I can start a shoe company and tell you that you are a size J. I made it up...just like every other brand does. Just try the damn shoe...

One more thing - You know those racks that are there with all the right shoes of the pairs that are on clearance? They're not there to look pretty. They are there for you to try on before you send me to get the mate. Those shoes are not expensive enough for it to be worth my time to cart out 4-6-8 of them just so you can decide they are all the wrong size. Try the one that is there...if that one doesn't fit, the left one isn't going to, either.

This is not rocket science, people. It's more important - it's shoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Man said...

just remember that shoes can be weapons

8:19 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Too funny. I never really thought about what you said but it all makes sense. BTW, I see you are getting the spam comments...doesn't it just make you feel all loved and shit?

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home