White DE version 2

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Damn, Missed it Again

Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary together! I wrote my first entry on February 22nd, 2005 and no one read it, lol. Actually, I think I had 5 posts that day. Being rather loquacious, it didn't matter if anyone else was going to read what I wrote...this was an uninterrupted forum where I could spout whatever drivel I saw fit. (And I have.) There have been ups and downs...some more obvious than others. I have met some really fantastic people, and heard from a few that needed to criticize me in some way. That's what it's here for though...your consumption. In ~180 days we have had 277 posts. That's just over 1.5 posts per day so you don't have to do the math. Since the counter was added at the end of March 11,000 wonderful people have peeked at my life. (About 75 per day - again so your little headsies don't hurt.)

I don't go back and read what I wrote. The temptation to edit is too great. I had planned to be moved to Chicago right about now...that didn't happen. It would be far too easy to go find whatever post I wrote that in and just highlight it and delete it forever. BUT...I don't want to do that. I will, however, leave you with the first words I ever wrote as a 'Blogger'. They still ring as true today as they did 6 months ago.

OK...So I Like Shoes.....

I'm gay, what do you expect? Of course i like shoes. They're pretty, expensive, sometimes painful, and the best ones are completely impractical.
I never realized it, but looking at that sentence makes me think...I feel the same about relationships. I think I just replaced boys with shoes. hmm...think about that twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home