White DE version 2

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Satisfaction

God, it's late. 2:30 now...and I have to be at work at 9:45. It sucks. You know what doesn't suck, though...Our newest Music of the Moment.

Some of you may have noticed I tend to put up a lot of Benny Benassi mixes. That's because he's awesome. He has a way of manipulating music to make it undeniably happy...not bad for a 38 year old Italian guy, lol. This song is 3 years old and still the first song I think of when I want to go out. It has a lot of personal references to different times out in different cities, all of them positive. It's a simple song...

Push me,
and then just touch me
till I can get my
satisfaction.

You just read every lyric in the entire song. Sounds boring, right? Hardly. It's an awesome song that never fails to bring me up.

*Not that I am in danger of running out of songs for MOTM, but I would love some of your feedback. I know I tend to listen to remixes and DJs more often than radio-played music, but I would love to know if you have a certain favorite that I should check out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rigo said...

My dept. manager walked in on me when I was watching the video for Satisfaction, he looked at the screen then at me nd said "I thought you were gay?" Then he told me to keep it clean.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

I love me some Benny Benassi! I guess he works with his bro on somethings cuz occasionally I come across a Benassi Brothers mix of stuff. Whenever my music DVD that had Satisfaction on it came in, I saw it and was very suprised by it. I figured it would be totally different, but then again I suck dick so that might alter my assumptions sometimes.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home