White DE version 2

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Q & A With Matty McMattMatt

Q: What time did Matty finish watching 'Alone in the Dark' last night?
A: 2:30 am

Q: What time did Matty have to me at work this morning?
A: 7:00 am

Q: What did Matty NOT do on the way to work?
A: Buy a tank of gas @ $2.69/gallon.

Q: What DID Matty do on the way home from work?
A: Buy a tank of gas @ $3.39/gallon.

Q: How long did Matty work today?
A: 7a-4p. 9 hours.

Q: How many customers yelled at Matty because they are tardbuckets and can't understand the sale.
A: 3

Q: What did Matty have for lunch today?
A: Nothing - Matty did not get a lunch break.

Q: What is Matty drinking right now (4:30p)?
A: Rock Green Light (Low Carb Rolling Rock)

Q: How happy is Matty to be home?
A: You have NO idea!

And - New MOTM...dedicated to That Matt Guy. Kina, again...This time 'Girl from the Gutter' Thunderpuss Mix.

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

I'm sorry, that sounds like a really shitty day! Have a few more of the rocks to help relieve the stress! I hope tomorrow is better!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

Drink up baby!! Just don't mix your alcohol, I did that last night and boy am I hating life today.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Ugh....I understand about the gas. IT was 2.48 on Saturday but I had 3/4 of a tank. Monday it was 2.58 and I though...hmmm...I should fill up. Last night it was 2.69 and I still had a haf a tank so I decided to wait. Today? 3.19...damn damn damn!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

OHHHH POOR SOUL!!
I CAME HERE ACROSS ETHAN´S SITE, AFTER SEEING YOUR PROFILE AVATAR.
COME TO MY BLOG, U´LL FIND SOMETHING WICKED THERE HEHEHE
HUGS!
AND I HOPE YOUR DAY GOT BETTER!"

11:57 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

Matty, you gotta give it to FB, when the man is right, the man is right.

Cheers!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you! ha! I was looking for wedding crap and found the blog you were talking about.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home