White DE version 2

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ashlee Simpson Stole My Boyfriend...

I heard Ashlee Simpson's new single on the way home from work this evening. It's not horrible. I would like to state an observation I made while listening. Just months after her SNL fiasco, maybe she should avoid singing songs that include the line

Don't put words up in my mouth...

Just a thought.

Another thing. I hope most of you have donated something to the hurricane relief efforts. If you haven't, I have a GREAT opportunity for you all. If you come in to your local May Company Department Store to make a donation, it will be matched by both May Company and Federated Department Stores, effectively tripling your donation. 100% of proceeds go directly to charity and are split 50/50 with the Red Cross and the Salvation Army. I got my $100 in today...voila, $300 for the hurricane victims...

Will probably have more to talk about later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

good work Matty, I am so glad you donated. I might have to go donate again if they are matching like that. I just gave money directly through the Red Cross.

I am really enjoying Ashlee Simpson, and I want to throw myself off a bridge for it, but I can't help it.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home