White DE version 2

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cutest Thing...EVER!

So, I got back from physical therapy and found an honest-to-god letter in my mailbox...from a real person. Well, a miniature person. My cousins both have 2 children and the oldest had a birthday about a month ago. To show how not close my family is, I didn't really know how old she was going to be. So I did what any good cousin would do...I sent money. Nothing big - I think it was like $20-25. Well, today I got a thank you note...Something that makes me almost not hate the idea of having kids. Since I don't have a scanner, you will have to imagine the handwriting...

Dear Cousin,

Thank you for the something leder and the mony and I bot a toy and thank you for caring.

Shelby
See, kids are not all evil...all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

My sister-in-law makes my nephew write handwritten thank-you notes for gifts and such. I like the gesture, but I am always perplexed: Do you write a thank-you note back for the original thank-you? It would be a thank-you cycle that never ends! Quick, call Miss Manners!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home