White DE version 2

Friday, July 08, 2005

Blogging The Fifth Nail

Blogging The Fifth Nail

Wow...watching Dateline (or something) about the disappearance of this Shasta girl in Idaho. The accused child molestor was right here on Blogger with us. How many other crimes are being discussed among us?

His last entry, on May 13th, has recieved some 1,100 comments...all from people condemning him...I assume after the story broke nationally.

It got me thinking about what would happen if I ever got in trouble for something. Have I written things in my blog that I shouldn't have? Who knows. I don't plan on censoring anything I say (or have said)...but it makes you think. Who will you find if you press that Next Blog button at the top? A grandmother? Teacher? Neighbor? Your new best friend? Psychotic pedophile? Murderer? Click it...see what happens.

Let me know in comments who you find and I will post a special BlogRoll in the next couple days of what we discover.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

I got this one: http://clussy.blogspot.com/

It's fairly humorous. But one very scary detail. Check out the bloggers "my photo" in comparison to the name of my blog.

9:44 PM  
Blogger flannel04 said...

Here you go:
http://thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

He's from Chicago, Matty! And definitely a curmudgeon.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home