White DE version 2

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm Gonna Move My Big Gay Ass

To Big Gay Canadia...

Cananada has become the 3rd country to recognize gay marriage nationally. Joining the Netherlands ans Belgium, it is expected to become federal law by the end of July. The law would enforce all the same rights and responsibilities that civil marriage carries, but does not force religious institutions to perform ceremonies. Fine by me...I have long said that marriage has become a civil matter, far removed from the church itself. (I know how to spell Canada, thanks...)

Would love to write more, but I must get to work. 4th of July sale starts today...get to your local May Company store and shop-shop-shop.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You work for May? didn't know that. I worked for corporate until a couple weeks ago, didnt wanna be a federated employee...

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rigo said...

I'll start packingthe U-Hual, pick you up on Saturday.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Interesting that Americans thing we are so progressive and that EVERYONE in the world REALLY wants to be an American...and yet we are so in the dark to so many things..

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home