White DE version 2

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

SHARK!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK...so another shark attack in Florida in 3 days. The Trib had this graphic today educating us all about the bull shark. It is believed that this type is responsible for most shark attacks and deaths each year. Well, that's all well and good. I have never been in an ocean...seen it, but wouldn't go in it. I haven't even been in Lake Michigan...I think 'nature-water' is gross and won't go in. So, I seem to be pretty safe from a shark attack.

Then I started looking more closely at the map. Evidently, bull sharks can live in freshwater...and as far north as Indiana. Well, I had never planned to get in the Wabash, Ohio, or Mississippi Rivers...but I sure as hell won't now. lol

Here's to a shark-free summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home