White DE version 2

Monday, June 20, 2005

Tonight's The Night

You all thought I had no connections. Let's look back...over 3 months ago. On March 16th I posted that the good guys were gonna come away with the win tonight's finale of the Inferno II. Yup...The Good Guys win. I know, it sucks...but Dan didn't make it to the end, anyway, so I stopped caring, lol. Considering I knew the winner before it started airing, I am not entirely sure why I rooted for the Bad Asses, anyway.

(Dan is not my un-named 'source' referred to in the previous post. I have commented on his blog, but I don't think he likes me that much. ;) My source will remain a secret.)

*****By the way, I still need your questions to finish filling up my "Things About Me" list. Everything is fair to ask, and almost anything will be answered.*****

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

OMG! I have watched the entire season and I forgot that it was on tonight and missed the finale! DAMMIT!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home