White DE version 2

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I Was Gonna, But Now I'm Not...

This post was going to be about exposing new secrets about Real World: Austin. Unfortunately my source has learned how to keep their mouth shut. I milked them all afternoon and I only got a few things. Same as every season, they get naked, fight, work (on a documentary about a rock band), and get drunk (I think they have to buy their own alcohol). American Eagle Outfitters gave them clothes to wear on camera. ucka. If we were talking Express Men, maybe...but AEO? I think not. If I wanted to wear cheap, crappy Abercrombie-looking clothes, I would shop at Abercrombie. ;)

And I was told on good authority that I would immediately fall in love with Danny...he's from Boston.

*****UPDATE*****
  • OK, I do love Danny...and it's more than the Boston thing...it's the ass. ;) (As Tiffany [the engaged one] says, "I would do 'im.")
  • I can not stand Wes. He looks like a penis. I don't mean I think he will act like a dick...I think he actually looks like some sort of wierd, deformed penis. There is nothing I like less than a deformed penis.
  • I am pre-addicted to 'The 70's House' starting on MTV July 5th...I love it. I missed the 70's by mere months and I have been trying to catch up since.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I forgot to record it so I missed it. Will ahve to catch it next week I suppose.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

That show is still on?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Oh and I loved your Bush countdown so I am adding it to my blog!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home