White DE version 2

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I Knew I Was Schizo...

You scored as Politiqueer. You go gurl! You are out to change the world, one vote and voice at a time. You do your work through telling people how it should be, doing it, and running for office. You keep marching honey, cause one day the world will change thanks to you!

Politiqueer

90%

Out and Proud Queer

60%

Drag Queen

60%

Circuit Boy

60%

Drama Queen

60%

Slut

50%

Attitude Queen

50%

Abercromibe Boi

40%

Mess

30%

Twink

10%

Gym Bunny

10%

Str8 boi

10%

What gay personality are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Blogger flannel04 said...

I am a twink. And a drag queen...but maybe since I'm a girl the quiz isn't all that accurate!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

I'm a big ole drama queen...of course I already knew that. Dont' tell me ANYTHING you don't want everyone to know...lol. Oh so true.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Rigo said...

I scored Drama Queen! No one was surprised.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home