White DE version 2

Friday, July 01, 2005

Busy Weekend!

No, I'm not moving to Canadia. But, I am leaving the city. I am off until Wednesday! Tomorrow night we are going down to Indy to see Lynn's brother's band play their first show. (He was in another band we saw...but it was their last show.) That should be fun...and a cheap way to spend the evening. On Sunday, I am going to Chicago for the holiday. I got a hotel room for (GET THIS!) $108/night for Sunday and Monday nights. I am super excited...that is an AWESOME price. AND, the hotel is only about 1/2 a mile from BoysTown. Last time we stayed in a hotel in Chicago it was a little cheaper, but it was on the Magnificent Mile...great place to shop...crappy place to stay. We spent about $30-40 on the train just getting to and from the hotel to where we actually wanted to be. This should save a lot of money on trains and cabs. (and only $108/night...have I mentioned I am excited? OK, it's a Days Inn...BUT it was voted the best Days Inn last year...eh? ehhhh?)

I talked to Matthew a couple nights ago and we made tentative plans to meet out one night. Should be fun. Going to try to venture out of my normal 6-7 bars and go somewhere new this time.

Anyway, I need to get ready for (my last day of) work. ugh 10-7...be home later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home