White DE version 2

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Unions

Vermont does it...Massachusetts does it better...Connecticut jumped on the band wagon.

CT is now offering same-sex civil unions. They are the first state to offer benefits without a court order to do so. (*I wonder if I would like living in CT*)

On the other hand Texas is trying to ban gay individuals and couples from being foster parents. Yes, that is exactly what we need -- FEWER people able to care for children waiting for loving families. (I am not even going to begin to wonder how they would try to assert a person's "gayness".) Click here for another rant from someone with more time than me.

Today at 1:00 was the father's funeral. I was eating a slice of tomato and mozzerella pizza. It was yummy. Oh, and a Coke, I had a Coke, too.

We are having a wonderous thunderstorm right now, so I am turning off the TV, computer, and radio and laying on my bed to listen to the rain. Enjoy!-

3 Comments:

Blogger EXSENO said...

I happened on this site by accident while browsing.

I'm a straight women , but My two best friends are gay so I hope you don't mind me poping in from time to time to have a look. If it's a problem just let me know.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

No problem at all...I welcome all (most) people with all (most) of their opinions about me and/or my life. I do reserve the right to delete any hateful comments from people that are not articulate enough to present an argument.

11:24 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Yes, I have another friend that does that from time to time. He's very sensitive and some people just really upset him.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home