White DE version 2

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, It's Not the Donkey's Fault!

YAY, look what I got in the mail today!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A belated birthday present from Ami. Well, pretty on-time for her...but belated nonetheless. I have been coveting the donkey cigarette dispenser for months. I think everyone needs a donkey that can poop cigarettes...even if you don't smoke. There is an elephant available, too...but we all know how I feel about Republicans. I don't think I can have an elephant in my house. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, you know.

There was one other exciting moment in my day...when I got home this morning look what I found outside my window.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OK, I didn't take that picture, I googled it...but you get the idea. There was actually just one...a single, perfectly formed, yellow tulip outside. It was gorgeous...made me appreciate nature for a second. So, I yanked it up out of the ground, brought it in the house, and plonked it in a glass of water...it's dead now. :( But, I sure enjoyed it while it lasted.

(and yes, I do smoke...just trying to guarantee I don't have to live past 50.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

I am so with you on not planning to live past 50. Well, maybe 55; but definitely not past that.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

The donkey ... is ... f*cking ... hilarious. I can't believe in this PC world that someone actually sells cigarette dispensers. I had to go to a Persian head shop just to find a hardshell cigarette case. I must have one, although I'd like a nice parrot or something. I prefer neither elephants nor donkeys.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home