White DE version 2

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

JP2: The Action Figure?

*Click title for link*

I had to write about this. A Columbian company is making the Pope into a superhero, comic book style. He will be outfitted with a special Anti-Devil cape and chastity pants. This is so off the mark of anything I thought would come from this.

I was thinking, earlier, about the new Pope. When he is named, he is going to become a total star. Would it be too far-fetched to read about his comings and goings on Page Six? (By the way, if that does happen, I am totally taking credit for it.) And, would it be too much to ask to get a hottie Pope? That certainly couldn't hurt the Catholic church. Some 20-30 something that would have teenage girls putting Pope posters (Popesters?) on their walls...ok, probably not gonna happen...but a boy can dream.

I gotta PEE!
Piss in the dumpster, start again!
[Bonus cool points for anyone who can (without cheating) name the movie that line is from]

3 Comments:

Blogger ShinyFun said...

The line is from the movie CAMP. Yay, bonus points for me. Can I cash them in for a prize? :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

No prize...but if you accumulate enough Cool Points you get to still be my friend. And that is prize enough, I say.

(Coming to visit me earns you lifetime Cool Points)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home