White DE version 2

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy (FREE) Birthday to ME!

For those of you that don't know yet, my 25th birthday will be next Thursday, April 7th. Earlier this week I got a nice e-mail from the people at Zentra.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(click the title of this post for their site)

It is a club in downtown Chicago and they want to give me a free birthday party. YAY ME! Included is a table reservation for 15+, free champagne, free shots for me all night, and free drinks for everyone in the party from 9-10. The party is set for Friday, April 8th, 2005 at 9pm. So, if you are in Chicago that weekend and would like to come, e-mail me mcmillin@gmail.com before Wednesday to get on the list. I can't guarantee anything about the club as I have not been there before. But, if nothing else, it's free drinks for an hour...and we can always hit the better clubs on Halsted after that. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger flannel04 said...

Happy (soon-to-be) Birthday, Matt!! I had forgotten how close we were in age (I'll be 25 on April 11th). Hope you have a great time at your party.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

UGH!...I'm even older than kharney...at least I still have that old woman Tiffany ahead of me.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home