White DE version 2

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

American Idol

I admit, I have not been watching this year. I watched last year, but was repeatedly dissappointed when every person I liked was kicked off week after week. I caught some of the show tonight and I have never been as attracted to someone SO not my type as Anthony Federov.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(By the way, I know that is an old picture, but I like the white pants.)

I don't know what it is about him. He doesn't have dark hair, he doesn't seem bitchy, and he might actually be a nice guy. I do like imagining the thighs in those white pants...and having them wrapped around my waist. but that's a little off-topic.

I need to find somewhere to go meet new people...and I don't mean the fraternity boys I meet when I hang out with my girls. I mean gay people...namely boys, er---um, men...definitely men. I am 25 now, I should date men. Where does one meet men nowadays? I've met plenty of new men from blogging...that are at least cute in my mind...but they are states away. I will not (can not) do the long distance thing again. I've done it twice and it just doesn't work for me.

So, if anyone knows any moderately attractive, somewhat snarky, kind of bitchy, but deep down nice guys you should let me know.

(also know that I am officially and immediately attracted to any man that looks like a jerk/dick/asshole)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Six said...

I'm ashamed to admit that I am oddly inclined toward him as well. His deal with the Devil must have included a clause about homos being inexplicably attracted, cause he for sure isn't MY type either.

2:03 AM  
Blogger flannel04 said...

Oh for cryin' out loud. Anthony Federov is annoying as hell. He does have pretty eyes, though. I can't quite get over Bo Bice. Not because he's all that attractive (although he's not that bad, either), just because he seems like a MAN. He knows who he is and he works it *shiver*

8:54 AM  
Blogger Monster said...

I wish I can so brave like U !
I grown in a tranditional family in Taiwan.I don't friends of Gay.
And I also wish u & me can be find the
Mr.right~~

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home