White DE version 2

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hmmm...You Look Familiar


I bought another pair of shoes. Yes, I just bought a pair on Saturday. Yes, I already have too many shoes. Yes, I actually own this shoe already.

Well, I do...but in black. But who could resist a shoe that you already know you love...and is super comfy...and happens to have just gone on clearance. (And it comes in cognac...)

Just to clue you all in - If you go to your local May Company store through this weekend you can get some AWESOME clearance stuff. Some items are more than 80% off !AND! Buy One Get One Free! I know everyone has seen BOGO sales before, but this is seriously the craziest one I have ever seen. I literally sold a woman 4 pairs of boots and 4 pairs of shoes for $90 today. (The total before price reductions was almost $800!) Oh, did I forget to mention that with your store charge card or shopping pass you can save another 10-15%?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Neat!

Do you have it in my size?

You don't know?

Well how about you just grab me the 9.5, 10 and 10.5 and I can try 'em all on?

What's that? I didn't catch it... Did you say "That's it" or "Eat shit?"

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home