White DE version 2

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Stick a fork in me...I'm done!


Seriously...I would like to thank American Idol for introducing me to my husband. OK, sure I don't know if he's gay, or anything else about him...Hell, I don't even know him at all. But, I am pretty sure Ace and I were meant to be together. ;)

Tonight, when Brett 'Ace' Young sang George Michael's 'Father Figure' I discovered that I have found my match, lol. When he sang, "I will be your daddy," I decided that he should be my baby's daddy. I haven't decided what it is about him that I love...he's NOT like any other guy I have thought of as 'hot', but no word better describes him in my mind.

His website acemusic dot com has been down for a while...Under Construction, you know...but I am looking forward to seeing some more of him.

OK...If it doesn't work out with Ace, I will take Chris Daughtry.....for all my dirty boy fantasies. :)


For now, though, I am off to bed to actually watch RENT. I bought it yesterday and was excited to watch the special features. I jammied up and got in bed after I put in the disc. OH...there aren't any special features on the first disc. So, I got back out of my warm bed and put in disc 2. After I was snuggled all in again, I realized something horrible. It didn't have any special features either! After an exhaustive investigation (aka - a glance at the discs) I realized that I got 2 copies of disc1 in my package. BOO! So, I have to go back to fye today to exchange it...it was kinda of serendipitous, though, because I had mistakenly grabbed the full-screen version yesterday by accident. So, now I am off to bed to watch the REAL second disc.

Have a good night, kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

I predict an all-out bitch fight for who gets to have Ace's baby. But if you lose, don't despair, you can always get Ace2 (a.k.a. his older brother)

3:13 AM  
Blogger Mr Man said...

yum...why not both???

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home