White DE version 2

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Failure to Launch

Yesterday I got invites to an advance screening tonight of 'Failure to Launch' with SJP and Matthew McConaughey. I thought it would be exciting so Lynn and I headed to The Landing after work. The theater was completely full and the movie was really good. I was actually thinking that I would like to see the movie, but not pay $10 for it, lol. I figured it would be something that I would wait for the DVD and then forget to rent it until a year from now when I happened across it in the $7.99 bin at Hollywood Video. It was a complete surprise...such a hilarious movie and we are already making plans to see again...and pay this time. I will tell you that Zooey Deschanel steals the move as Paula's friend/roommate Kit. Absolutely crazy and I want to be her friend. After the movie Lynn and I went out for Italian and then went for Cheesecake Factory cheesecake...yummy.

I also stopped by fye today and bought RENT...for $20 with a $7 rebate - how awesome is that?

I am off to watch RENT...or as much of it as I can before I fall asleep. I really wish I could pick my own days off, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home