White DE version 2

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY V.D.!

I am talking about, of course, the warm tingly feeling that can only mean one thing. Love? No. Gonorrhea. :( Bad juju, babies. Wrap it up. :)

In other news... Welcome to single hell. Today, of course, is Valentine's Day and couples everywhere are pukingly romantic towards each other. I didn't have to work today, so luckily I was spared all the women in red sweaters and the flower deliveries. Thank God. This marks I don't know how many Valentine's Days that I have been single. I think since high school I have only been with someone on 2 ValDays. And those were a while ago, lol. Almost every relationship I have had has been between my birthday (April) and the holidays. Not only do I miss out on Valentine's Day, I miss birthday and xmas gifts, too! lol

Tonight we are going to the Bitter Ball at the Knickerbocker on 5th. It should be a good time...I think. I didn't go last year, so I don't know if it is a lot of people that are fine with being single on ValDay or a bunch of people that are looking for that last chance to say they got laid, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home