White DE version 2

Friday, February 10, 2006

Click, Bitches (Clitches)

First of all, I would like to welcome everyone's favorite Fauxmosexual back to blogging. After a (LONG) hiatus, he has started updating You Think He's a....Fauxmo? again lately. Tune in!

Also - I have a new obsession. I finally fell victim to the MySpace trap, lol. I had been a member for a long time, but recently started actually using it to find some old friends and make some new ones. If you have MySpace, click on mine here to check out my profile and add me. :)

One more thing. Some of you may know that I am a watch whore. I have more than a dozen now, mostly Kenneth Cole or Geoffrey Beene. I am going to buy at least one in the coming weeks. Since I can't make up my mind, I thought I would see if any of you guys have an opinion. The first one is called 'Static' from Tokyo Bay. Under the face are 2 dials that rotate under the face and reveal the time in the window at the 9:00 position. The second you see there is called 'Frank Gehry Writes Time' and is from Fossil. It's pretty unique in how it tells time. At 11:30 it will say 'half past 11'...at 12:14 it will say '14 past 12'...and so on (All done in Frank Gehry's handwriting.) One is $65 and one is $150, but I don't want that to affect your decision...just let me know whichone you think is the coolest/best. Thanks for your input, guys!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a watch whore too. My everyday watch is like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PULSAR-spoon-metal-watch_W0QQitemZ8902960394QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Got lucky on eBay and got 4 new ones in retail boxes for $50.

If you like funky watches check out Nixon:

The Rotolog is my favorite... reminds me of 70's wood paneling.

http://www.nixonnow.com/za/NNS?PAGE=WATCH_DETAILS&PRODUCT.ID=1124&MENU_ID=121

I assume you know about http://www.wristdreams.com/

I like the Frank Gehry watch. Of the two that is the better choice.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops... sorry it looks like it truncates urls here. Contact me via HomoMojo if you want the links.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

Oooohhh the second one.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home