White DE version 2

Monday, November 14, 2005

Snap, Crackle, Shut the Fuck Up!

I know I haven't written for a few days and this is just a short thing I have to get down. I just got home from 20's house where I went after work. As opposed to what we did on Sunday, tonight we actually sat down and watched a movie together. I have been trying to spend a little more time with him lately, considering he is moving in about 2 weeks. About 2/3 of the way through the movie, we both fell asleep on each other on the sofa. When I woke up, the movie was over and my tummy was grumbly. After I untangled myself from 20 (trying not to wake him up), I went into his kitchen to see if I could find something to eat.

When I opened one of the cabinets I found Rice Krispies...yum. I haven't bought or eaten Rice Krispies in absolute years. I was super quiet getting out a bowl and spoon and getting the milk from the fridge. And then...all hell broke loose.

You never realize how loud Rice Krispies are until you are trying NOT to wake someone up, lol. Oh well, we had a lot of fun after he did wake up. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home