White DE version 2

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Good Day...I Think














So, without going into huge, confusing detail - our biggest fall shoe sale starts tomorrow. As an incentive for people to come in and shop early, there is a 20% discount on each pair that you reserve for the sale. Well, today was the day we rang all of those shoes. It was hell. On the upside, though, I made $450 today - so that's awesome. $55/hour is a good day. (I have to keep telling my blistered feet that.) In other good news...The girl that replaced Holly when she moved to the Lancome counter is quitting. We hate her. YOU hate her...believe me.

We got SJP's new fragrance, too. I didn't get a chance to smell it, but this is the ad text: With her girl next door glamour and unique sense of style, Sarah Jessica Parker defines Lovely. This signature scent reflects her love of layering the unexpected, both in fashion and in fragrance. Lavender, orchid and amber mingle with apple martini, paper whites and musk.
Sounds good, right?

Also good, surprisingly, is Britney Spears new scent. I forget what it's called...something about Cheetos and Mountain Dew, I think. It's actually really hot. Holly ran over to have me smell it the other night. I can't think of another thing to say to round out this quasi-paragraph, so I am quitting.

Oh, aren't I lucky? I am actually home on a Thursday night and can watch Joey. (He's supposed to become a movie star this week.) The only redeeming quality of this show, I think, is Jennifer Coolidge. Love her.

**UPDATE: OK, so the Joey thing is on the season premiere in 2 weeks. I had no idea this was a rerun.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog. I am interested in starting a blog. please let me know who programmed this for you!
I have a matthew lesko site. It tells about matthew lesko related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Mmmmmmm Cheetos.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

I am not a big fan of Joey. I tried to give it a chance. I really did but it was just blah...

10:28 PM  
Blogger Rigo said...

Oddly enough the SJP tagline sounds a lot like you. Photoshop that bottle to say Matty: Lovely

10:54 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

gotta love the good days on commission. i was 2% in mens collections and it was nice sometimes, but most of it made up for the hours spent folding.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

SJP can o no wrong, she makes me blissfully happy. Have a wonderful weekend, relax the feet if you get a chance!

4:14 PM  
Blogger kinkyrhombus said...

Wait... do you work in Women's shoes? i did that for a six month stint. fell in love with all the ladies who loved me back and it was a total blast. but i completely agree, killer on the feet.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Lovely is pretty much not lovely. A lot of people like it. You won't. Smells like grandmas. Not your grandma, though. She's too hot for Lovely.
Hooodles

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home