White DE version 2

Saturday, April 23, 2005

So, Here's the Thing...

It's snowing...In April...April 23rd, to be exact...snowing. I really shouldn't be surprised, though. It always snows at lease once in April. It's usually on my birthday...So I guess this is better. Not been much to talk about lately. I worked super-late last night and had to work uber-early this morning. I am dead.

Going to see Amityville tonight. It got the worst review I have ever seen of a real movie. 1 star...and it seemed reluctant. It will probably be my favorite movie of the season, lol.

I might be getting a new puppy tomorrow. I need name suggestions. Hillary is at the top of my list. I already had a dog named Chelsea, and I don't think a girl puppy would appreciate being named Bill Clinton...although I SOOO want to.

Other suggestions I have gotten include:
  • Madison...not so fond.
  • Monroe...I dunno, for a girl?
  • Isabella...I kinda like it.
  • Chloe...All I can think of is Chloe Sevigny...and I don't like her.
  • Emily...I have never known an Emily that I liked.
Just a few guidelines for suggestions:
  • MUST be a "people" name...No Sugar____, Baby____...nothing too cutesy
  • Should be able to be shortened...or lengthened, depending on behavior.
  • Can not be the name of someone I know...I know you don't know all my friend, so suggest away.
Previous pet named can not be re-used
  • Emme
  • Chelsea
  • Susie
  • Grace
  • Abigail
  • Casey
  • Leah
PLEASE HELP ME!!! Maybe you will win a prize if I pick your suggestion! *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

Talk to everyone soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger EXSENO said...

Maybe you need to get to know her personality after she comes to live with you before you try to name her. Her personality might influence the name you give her. For example : she might be mischivious, or a bit of a bad girl, or calm and sophistacated. What do you think huh??? So here's a couple of names, Elisebth,(Lizzy), Dianna,(Di ) good luck!!!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

Sorry I forgot--do you like Madona that would give you two nick names, Mady & Donna.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Pimpin' said...

I gotta get in on this and suggest Anastasia. It's easily shortened to Annie, and it kind of gives the idea of royalty, but Russian royalty, so there's some quirkiness to it.

11:02 PM  
Blogger flannel04 said...

I knew a guy once who had a big (the biggest I have ever seen) Rottweiler, and he named her Sissy. But then, you said not too cutesy...I guess I don't know. My car's name is Bonnie. I call her Bonnie Blue for long and Bon-Bon for short. But then, I am a little psycho.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home