White DE version 2

Friday, April 22, 2005

I am the Luckiest Boy

Just getting ready to go to bed and what happens? THUNDERSTORM...love it.

Here's the thing...I love thunderstorms only slightly less than I love sex. (It's pretty close) You think I am kidding...Not at all...Ask Ami -- I will stand at the door and just watch it rain. It is one of the only times I feel peaceful -- Because the rest of the world is disrupted.

DON'T FORGET TO PLACE YOUR PIN ON MY GUESTMAP...look to your left...NO, your other left...there you go...

2 Comments:

Blogger ShinyFun said...

It's true. I remember times that you would open the balcony door, so you could hear the rain and whatnot, and I would have to lay a trashbag on the floor to keep the carpet from getting rained on.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matty.. Woah. I can't believe you just said that. That's like the girl that says "I love helping other people because it reminds me that I'm not as messed up as they are" ... kind of. But really, there should be other times when you feel peaceful... otherwise... you need to hang with me... I'll walk you through it. ~Ann =Þ

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home