White DE version 2

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This Is WAY Too Good To Be True

Really? Of all the things you can Google and end up here, this has got to be the best...and kind of the most sad.

huge-cock "evanston IL"

Hilarious...I am result #1. I actually wrote those things in close enough proximity to be Google-able. I think they would have gotten better results if they had not hyphenated huge-cock...

Sad, though...that there is someone on AOL that is lonely in Evanston tonight. (Well, maybe not anymore...)

Really going to bed now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pimpin' said...

Ahh, Google knows us better than ourselves sometimes...

3:07 AM  
Blogger Matt S. said...

I had someone get to my sit by typing in "Real World Austin Melinda's Ass" I bet they were disappointed when they got to my site and realized I don't so much like girls.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home