White DE version 2

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Post Poned

I had a post all cooked up and ready for you guys...but my scheduled mental breakdown has been interrupted by a migraine of epic proportions. I couldn't sleep last night...didn't get to sleep, in fact, until 6:30 this morning. When I woke up at 11:00 I was in the throes of a horrible headache. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I had a night on the town last night. I never realized how similar a migraine and a hangover can feel. I have spent the whole afternoon rolling around my bed with David Sedaris, Naked. Trying to read while quelling the nausea. I am going to go lay down now.

By the way, if anyone lost a pair of ice-picks...I found them, stabbed into my eyeballs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Migraines suck!I finally started taking Imetrex and that took care of it...works for hangover headaches too but don't tell my doctore I EVER use ti for that!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Incognito said...

I agree with nude scotty

12:07 AM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

You are still in your 20s, is that correct? You may find some comfort -- although not much -- that I suffered fairly severe migraines in my 20s (before much of the good medicine today). But as you age, they become less frequent and less severe.

One benefit of growing old!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I have had migraines like this since I was about 14 years old. They are much less frequent than in the past...but they are still crushing. I have been known, when one gets too bad, to rush to the emergency room for a shot of Imitrex...in my ass...it works.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home