White DE version 2

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fuck No

John G. Roberts Jr. - Harvard grad, Judge, Nominee, Ass-hat

OK...the press conference is not until 9:00 EDT, but I just got the news. To steal a phrase from Cut The Shit all I have to say is Fucking Shit. Fucking fuck shit. And also, fuck. Shit.

I can’t believe it.

Fuck me with a wooden spoon. No don't...I wouldn't want to get pregnant and then not be able to have an abortion.

"We continue to believe that Roe was wrongly decided and should be overruled. As more fully explained in our briefs, filed as amicus curiae, in Hodgson v. Minnesota, 110 S. Ct. 2926 (1990); Webster v. Reproductive Health Services, 109 S. Ct. 3040 (1989); Thornburgh v. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 476 U.S. 747 (1986); and City of Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health, 462 U.S. 416 (1983), the Court's conclusions in Roe that there is a fundamental right to an abortion and that government has no compelling interest in protecting prenatal human life throughout pregnancy find no support in the text, structure, or history of the Constitution." -- John G. Roberts Jr.

"I've had more kids pulled out of me than a burning orphanage" -- Evie Harris 'Girls Will be Girls'

OK, it's not the nicest sentiment...but it's a right.

STOP FUCKING WITH RIGHTS!

Oh, and he hates the earth. Seriously? Blowing off the top of a mountain...rearranging the planet, itself...to get more coal.

STOP FUCKING WITH THE PLANET!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt S. said...

I would like to say that I am surprised, but this is exactly what I expected, I knew that we would get a radical right wing judge that would infringe on every basic human right we value.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home