White DE version 2

Monday, May 02, 2005

I Am A Whore

WOW, what a weekend. I literally have not been home since Friday evening except to shower and change clothes Saturday night before going out again....and here it is at 1:00 am on Monday morning and I am just rolling in.

Friday night we went to Where Else? and met up with Brittnie, Bonnie, Steph, and Beano. Cheap cover=bad band. They were called Hairbangers Ball and it was 1987 all over again. They had their fans...just no one I know. We stayed for a while and I picked up some thing to post over here.

About 1:00 we decided to head over to Harry's and hit the upstairs. Lots of friends were already there, so that was awesome. My straight boyfriend, Moses, was there...and proceeded to grab my ass "to fuck with everyone". After some straight grab-ass I retreated to the restroom where I found an obviously drunk, obviously gay, and obviously out of his element boy named Colin. I took care of business at the urinal and was turning to wash my hands when he grabbed me and pulled me into the stall. He started telling me that some friends of his were supposed to have written his name on the ceiling* and I had to help him find it. I told him I didn't see it, so he proceeded to tell me his name about a dozen times...he even signed it for me, which would have been helpful if I knew ASL. He finally seemed to realize that he didn't know me and asked me if I was gay. I responded affirmatively and he took that as an invitation to kiss me. I didn't mind at all, he was a really good kisser...one hand on my shoulder, one on the small of my back. He had awesome hair and he smelled INCREDIBLE.

Since I didn't stop him from kissing me and was obviously enjoying it, he let his hands start to wander, as did I...and we both encountered the same state in each others pants. I would have been fine at that and called it a night, but he proceeded to drop to his knees (on the gross floor and in a doorless stall in a straight bar) and give me 1/2 of a really good bj...I say 1/2 because guys were starting to watch, and whose voice do I hear coming? Moses. As I pulled Colin up from the floor and he started making out with me again, Moses turned the corner and saw us. Everything was put away, and I don't think he saw anything, really...but he had this sly smile for the rest of the night. I washed my hands and left the bathroom...never saw Colin again that night...and he's not local, so I probably never will again, but...oh well.

Last call rolled around and we finally left at about 3:00. Somehow we all went separate ways but ended up at Elkins' house where, it was rumored, there was alcohol. There was very little alcohol, but I loaded up anyway. 6:00-time for breakfast. We headed to Triple XXX and Lynn stole me a ChiTri along the way for some reason. It was 7:00 am on Saturday by the time we got back to Lynn and Robyn's apartment for sleep. Saturday...we were the poster children for unproductivity...All we managed to do is watch a movie, order sandwiches for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Finally, around 10:00 I came home to get ready for another night out. Saturday night is a whole other post.

* Harry's is an institution at Purdue. The entire bar is covered in graffiti of people's names covering years and years. You are no one until you have your name somewhere at Harry's. (Mine is on the bench in the fishbowl upstairs)

You might notice beer cans in these pictures. Harry's Chocolate Shop is the only bar I have ever seen that actually serves cans of beer...it's ghetto fabulous.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home