White DE version 2

Friday, April 29, 2005

Word Association

Getting ready to go out with Brittnie, Lynn, and gang for drinks...watching my Friendster Bex on the Vee...Awesomely Bad Career Moves. Seems Jennifer Lopez is going to take her husband's last name - personally and professionally. So, I'm thinking about this in the shower...and this is the stream I got:
  • Jennifer Lopez=J. Lo
  • Jennifer Anthony=J. An
  • J. An=Jan
  • Jan=Jan Brady
  • Jan Brady=Huge afro wig/Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!
  • Huge afro=Macy Gray
  • Macy Gray=crazy out of her skull
Conclusion: Jennifer Lopez is either crazy out of her skull OR jealous of her older sister...This got me absolutely no where.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Six said...

I am SO glad I'm not the only one who does that it the shower. Hilarious.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

LOL @ Jan ... Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home