White DE version 2

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I am not your FUCKING MOMMY!

So, went to see The Ring 2 last night. I should have known when the theatre wasn't even 1/2 full on opening night that it couldn't be that great. Without any details, let me just say, it wasn't as good as I thought/expected/wanted it to be.

NOTICE: To the 8 random muthafuckas that were texting each other throughout the entire movie, please listen. I know your life is probably so busy and important that it's hard for you to take 2 hours of your time to be unconnected to the world. I thank you for not talking on your phones during the movie. BUT! maybe you could have sat in the back so the light from your phone was not SO distracting, or maybe you could have turned the sound off so i didn't hear 2 of you going *bing* every 2 minutes, or maybe you should have not come to the movie, since you obviously could not spare the attention from the obvious life or death situation that you were talking about. I would hate to think that it was not important, your conversation. I would hate to think that you are that disrespectful. I would hate...you.

OK, over that, thanks for listening.

Anyway, after the movie, we went to Jake's Roadhouse for some drinks and ran into acquaintances that invited us to their table. They were an eclectic group. Chris-sober, white. DJ-sober-asian. Marshall-craptastically drunk, black. Andre-completely off his ass, russian. Andre's kinda cute and we bonded about vodka. It's amazing how long you can talk about vodka...about 20 minutes. He seems like a great guy and told me I should come over to his place to hang out sometime. Everything was going great until, at about the same time, I mentioned an ex-boyfriend and he mentioned a current girlfriend...damn it all.

Oh well, not a bad night altogether. Stayed at Lynn's house and we spent pretty much all morning and afternoon curled up on the couch watching VH1. About 5:00 I realized I was hungry and decided to come home. And now...nothing...blah.

Maybe something interesting will happen tonight. I hope so, cause this was one boring ass entry. Sorry, kids...not every day is a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home